Posted on February 12, 2020 by Patricia Nicole
In our App we have provided you with a suite of key tax rates directly at your fingertips to help save you time and money. These rates are fully maintained for you, updated with each financial year, providing added value as part of our ongoing service and ensuring you can access the important rates that affect you with ease.
They include a host of different tax rates and thresholds, including:
- Company tax rates
- Income for medicare levy surcharge, thresholds and rates
- Tax rates (Non-resident Individuals)
- Individual Tax Rates – Minors
- Resident Tax Rates – Individual
They can be used to either gain advice or as a helpful reference point ahead of any meetings you’d like to schedule with us around your specific circumstance.
We’ve provided these rates for you to check on-the-go; anytime, anywhere, and will keep you up-to-date on the latest tax and finance updates that affect you.
Click this link to download our App.
Posted on February 3, 2020 by Ashley Dawson
GeersSullivan together with Perth Gourmet Trader Deli and Wheat Street Bar at Yagan Square are excited to announce that the 2020 footy tipping competition is now open.
We are encouraging everybody to get involved with our competition and pass this flyer on to any customers, clients, friends or family members that wish to enter.
Rules of the Competition:
- Free to join
- Weekly prize of $25 voucher to spend at Perth Gourmet Trader Deli or Wheat Street Bar at Yagan Square
- Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd and second last
The competition is open to all family and friends, so please forward onto anyone that might be interested.
To be eligible to win, you must like the GeersSullivan Pty Ltd, Perth Gourmet Trader Deli and Wheat Street Bar Facebook pages
- To join click here: https://www.footytips.com.au/comps/GSFooty
- If you are not already a member of footytips.com.au, you will need to follow the prompts to setup an account
You’ve got to be in it to win it!