Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
It’s not all about you.
Preparing your Will can be an emotional experience and that’s probably why less than half the Australian population has done so. Dealing with your affairs once you have passed on can be an experience that brings your loved ones together or drives them apart.
Together, we will work through your current position and schedule periodic reviews to ensure that your Will is up to date and has a minimal chance of being contested.
Have you considered:
- Who is going to be your Executor?
- Who is going to be the Guardian of your children?
- When will your children inherit your assets?
- What the taxation and Stamp Duty consequences will be?
- Appointing an Enduring Power of Attorney?
- Appointing an Enduring Power of Guardianship?
- What will happen to your business partnerships or shareholdings?
- How your life insurance works with your estate?