Posted on February 11, 2019 by Ashley Dawson
GeersSullivan together with Perth Gourmet Trader Deli and Wheat Street Bar at Yagan Square are excited to announce that the 2019 footy tipping competition is now open.
We are encouraging everybody to get involved with our competition and pass this flyer on to any customers, clients, friends or family members that wish to enter.
Rules of the Competition:
- Free to join
- Weekly prize of $20 voucher to spend at Perth Gourmet Trader Deli or Wheat Street Bar at Yagan Square
- Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd and second last
- The competition is open to all family and friends, so please forward onto anyone that might be interested.
- To be eligible to win, you must like the GeersSullivan, Perth Gourmet Trader Deli and Wheat Street Bar Facebook pages
- To join click here: https://www.footytips.com.au/comps/GSFooty
- If you are not already a member of footytips.com.au, you will need to follow the prompts to setup an account
You’ve got to be in it to win it!
Posted on November 28, 2018 by Chris Grieve
At GeersSullivan we are grateful for the many interesting and diverse clients we deal with each day.
One such client is Joan Peters who was recently involved in the production of the television series “Don’t Stop The Music” on the ABC.
Joan is a media and entertainment lawyer. She has executive produced many screen productions and in 2006 founded a not for profit organisation, Be Kids Australia Inc.
“Don’t Stop the Music” is an inspiring celebration of the power of music in learning and the academic, creative and emotional development of children and is Joan’s latest production and one she is rightfully most proud of. The 3-part series screened on the ABC each Sunday in November and showcases the progress of children at the Challis Community Primary School in Armadale, Western Australia.
The completion of the filming of the program which also saw the end of payment for the costs associated with the music teachers threatened to end the profound musical journey for these children. Be Kids Australia Inc has stepped in and is now raising tax deductible donations to support the continuation of the music program at Challis. Go to www.bekids.org to make a tax deductible donation. You can also donate any unwanted musical instruments to the program at https://www.abc.net.au/events/dstm/donate-an-instrument/10341758
The first episode of Don’t Stop The Music had a tremendous response across Australia. If you missed the broadcast, the first episode is now available on iview.