Over the life of a business there are key events that shape its destiny and special days that should be celebrated.
- On 26th December 2002 a conversation between Keith (Geers) and I sparked the idea for GeersSullivan.
- On 6th January GeersSullivan Pty Ltd was incorporated and its first two Directors were Andrew Sullivan and Keith Geers.
- On 31st March 2003 GeersSullivan moved into its first offices.
- On 13th October 2004 Jay Wakefield joined GeersSullivan as a Manager.
- On 1st July 2007 Jay became a Director of GeersSullivan.
- On 30th June 2010 Keith Geers retired from GeersSullivan.
- On 22nd September 2010 Chris Grieve joined GeersSullivan as a Director.
- On 31st March 2013 we celebrated our 10th Birthday.
What started as a small family business has evolved into one of the top 100 Accounting Firms in Australia.
When we opened the doors over 10 years ago we simply wanted one thing… to work with great people – both our Clients and our Team.
We have seen many changes in our business however, GeersSullivan, at its essence has not changed over the years. The success we have enjoyed and continue to enjoy has always come from the same place and the same values.
Excellence, Energy and Enrichment – our Core Values.
A business can only become great with a great Team and great Clients. One can not exist without the others. We have had many successes along the way and have made our share of mistakes. We are stronger for those who have stood by us all this time – our loyal clients and our dedicated Team. It has been our privilege to have worked with you over this past 10 years and it will continue to be as we move forward into the future.
Andrew Sullivan, Managing Director