SETTING YOUR BUSINESS GOALS FOR THE NEW FINANCIAL YEAR
Posted on 6th July 2018 by Andrew Sullivan
The start of a new financial year is the perfect time to review your business and financial goals.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have you prepared your budget for the new financial year?
- What growth have you aimed for?
- How will you achieve it?
- Will your targeted growth cause you any cashflow or funding problems?
- Have you put your vision and goals for your business in writing?
- Have you shared them with your Team?
- Does your Team share your Vision?
- Does each member of your Team know what role they will play in achieving both your goals for this financial year and the vision you have for your business?
These are questions every business owner should ask themselves constantly and have the answers written down at the start of each financial year.
If you aren’t sure of the answers to any of the above please contact us. We’d love to catch up and help you to come up with the solutions for all of the questions above.