Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
Charities & Not-For-Profits
Starting your own Charity is not out of reach.
If you’re like us and want to invest your time, skills and money in philanthropy, we can provide first-hand experience and advice on how to go about this.
Whether you’re making donations to a number of causes or creating a capital base to provide long term funding, establishing your own Charity could be the best solution–and it’s not as hard as you may think.
We can assist you to set up and successfully maintain your own Charity (either Public or Private Benevolent Institution) by:
- Helping you determine what your Charity will achieve
- Registering with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
- Applying to the ATO for Deductible Gift Recipient status (DGR)
- Assisting with managing your ongoing compliance obligations with both the ACNC and the ATO
- Assisting with your monthly, quarterly and annual planning
We’re passionate about working with charities and are exceptionally proud of the work that we have achieved with Ronald McDonald House over the past 15 years.
Kimberley Aboriginal Law & Cultural Centre (KALACC)
We’ve helped the Kimberley Aboriginal Law & Cultural Centre (KALACC) achieve greater financial insight. In turn, they’re now in a better position to allocate funding to their programs and create an even greater positive impact…Continue Reading...