Software Spotlight – MYOB Exo Business
Posted on 15th June 2016 by Ashley Dawson
Business growth often comes with the realisation that your current systems have become increasingly disparate or complex. Is your old system (or systems) able to give you visibility over your business as it stands today and into the future?
Here are a few questions to consider:
- Do you or your team miss reporting deadlines?
- Do you find yourself spending more and more time combing through worksheets and less time actually doing your work?
- Do you ever feel like you’re not 100% sure what’s going on across the business?
- Do you find yourself micro-managing staff?
- Is reporting a painful process for you or your team – is it time consuming, rarely 100% accurate, do you suffer from data-overload, or by the time it is done, is the data out of date?
- Does your system crash due to number of users?
- Do you have different contact information in different programs / systems?
If you can relate to any of these, it’s likely that data isn’t flowing around your company as freely as it could and this may be preventing your business from reaching its potential in today’s highly competitive market.
As your business grows, so too does your data. Reporting isn’t about making all the information available all the time. Instead, it should be a simple and intuitive experience that helps you and your team engage and find answers to their questions quickly and easily.
MYOB EXO Business is a fully integrated financial and business management system specifically for medium sized and larger businesses. It’s modular design supports Finance, Customer relationship management (CRM), Job and Project Costing, Accountant’s Assistant, Point of Sale, Fixed Assets, Serviceable Units, API, OnTheGo Mobile Application and Intercompany. These are packaged to ensure the final solution for your company is a perfect fit. EXO Business will enable you to manage your information in an efficient and organised manner, gain complete visibility across your organisation and assist you to make quick educated decisions essential to the success of your business.
Horizon Business Systems, West Australia’s MYOB EXO Business premium Platinum Partner, has the experience to implement and customise a solution to your individual business needs. Horizon’s depth of product and management process knowledge will ensure the success of your system investment.
Ultimately, Horizon Business Systems can help give you and your team access to the information they need to do their jobs properly – and that’s good for the whole business!
Should you wish to discuss whether MYOB Exo Business can benefit your business, please contact the team at GeersSullivan, or should you wish to contact Horizon Business Systems directly please go to www.horizonbiz.com.au or Stephen Archer on (08) 9328 1678.