Posted on September 15, 2015 by Candice Kennedy
In support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Ball on Saturday 7th November 2015, the Virtual Key Raffle in now live. The winner will walk away with a brand new Mercedes A45 AMG valued at over $88,359 thanks to Diesel Motors, Southpoint Star and Westpoint Star Mercedes Benz.
Don’t delay as only 3000 tickets will be sold. This virtual key will be your unique entry to the draw. The raffle will be drawn at the RMHC Ball on Saturday the 7th of November 2015 with the winner being notified by phone if they are not present on the night.
The virtual tickets are selling fast at $50 each. If you are interested in purchasing a chance to win and support a wonderful cause, please click on this link.
Payments can be made via MasterCard, Visa or AMEX. Once complete you will be emailed your Virtual Key and your chance to win this beautiful car.
Posted on December 18, 2014 by GeersSullivan
250G plain sweet biscuits
100g butter, melted
1 tablespoon caster sugar
11/2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
2/3 cup (160ml)lukewarm water
500G cream cheese softened
395g can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup (250ml) thickened cream
1/3 cup (110g) raspberry jam
4 punnets raspberries
- Process the biscuits to a rough crumb. Transfer to a bowl, stir in the butter and sugar, and mix well. Press mixture firmly over the base of a 26cm springform cake pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the gelatine over the water in a small heatproof jug or cup. Place jug in a small saucepan of simmering water, stir until gelatine is dissolved. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. With the mixer operating, pour in the condensed milk. Remove the bowl from the mixer and stir in the cooled gelatine mixture. Beat cream in a small bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the jam evenly over the biscuit base. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base. Cover, refrigerate for several hours or preferably overnight, until set.
- Just before serving, arrange the raspberries over the top.
- Not suitable to freeze.