To our valued clients
We want you to know that we take the health and safety of our Clients and Team very seriously at GeersSullivan. We would like to reassure you that we remain vigilant following the advice of the Australian Department of Health and will continue to monitor their advice and act immediately in accordance with their rulings and guidance.
To date, there has been no incidence of COVID-19 within our Team or members of their households. We have instituted measures to mitigate unnecessary risk to ensure that we can continue to deliver a high level of service to you and support you through this uncertain time.
These measures include:
- The ability for our whole Accounting Team to work from home. All of our applications including our phone system are cloud based, so we have the ability to provide an uninterrupted service that is not dependent on one physical location.
- For any Team Members working in our office, to adhere to Department of Health guideline practices like hand washing, sneezing/coughing etiquette and social distancing.
- The use of Video Conferencing applications in order to continue to meet with you if you cannot or would prefer not to have a face to face meeting.
- Educating employees on important prevention measures via up-to-the-minute internal communications.
- Requesting our Team to avoid any person with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Thorough and regular disinfecting of all hard surfaces including doors, handles, desks, keyboards, monitors and phones.
- All meeting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after each meeting.
- Limiting visits to our office to clients and team members only.
- Signage outside of our office advising of all measures being taken by our office to maintain health and safety and conditions for anyone entering our office – e.g. the requirement to use disinfecting hand wash before entering our office, acknowledgement by those entering that they have not been in contact with anyone exhibiting any cold of flu-like symptoms, that they or any member of their household have not had any requirement or reason to self-isolate under Australian Department of Health guidelines.
The health and safety of our Team and of our Clients is paramount to us. We value and appreciate your continued support and want you to know we are available to speak with you at any time to provide support to you and your business during these challenging times.